New Year Cocktails
It’s finally time to put on your party hats and dancing shoes and toast to the beginning of a new year in style. NextDayCoffee are here to ensure you start the New Year off with a bang, we’ve put together a few alcoholic and non alcoholic cocktails for you to enjoy at midnight. Add a zing to your celebrations this New Year’s Eve with our selection of cocktails fit for any way of celebrating from festive parties to intimate gatherings. From the team here at NextDayCoffee we would like to say a massive thank you for such an amazing year and we wish you all the best for 2018. Happy New Year!
If you’re not lucky enough to be celebrating the New Year on an idyllic Indian Ocean island, why not recreate the warm sunshine of the region in a cocktail.
- 2cl Dark Rum
- 2cl Orange Juice
- 2-3 dashes Monin Passion Fruit Syrup
- 2-3 dashes Lemon Juice
- Combine the rum, orange juice, Monin Passion Fruit syrup and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well.
- Strain the liquid into a champagne glass and top up with champagne.
A refreshingly sophisticated cocktail that will leave you and your guests wanting more.
- 2cl Routin 1883 Raspberry Iced Tea
- 20ml White Martini
- 2cl Vodka
- 10cl Sparking Water
- Pour the Routin 1883 Raspberry Iced Tea, the Martini and the Vodka into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well and pour into a cocktail glass.
- Add the sparkling water.
- Serve cold.
This refreshing cocktail blends lemon juice with fruity flavors of wild berries. Toast new beginnings with this royally delightful concoction.
- 1 ½ oz Lemon Juice
- ½ oz Vodka
- ¾ oz Simply Forest Fruits Syrup
- 1 ½ Cups of Ice
- 4 oz sparkling white wine
- Combine the lemon juice, vodka, Simply Forest Fruits syrup and the ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well and strain into a wine glass.
- Top with sparkling wine and garnish with a lemon twist or fresh blackberry.
This classic non-alcoholic cocktail is perfect to toast with for when midnight comes.
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 can Sprite or 7-Up
- Dash of Simply Grenadine Syrup
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Fill a tall glass ¾ full with ice cubes.
- Pour in Sprite until the glass is full.
- Add a dash of Simply Grenadine syrup.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry.