New: Sweetbird Sugar-free Lemon Iced Tea Syrup
Sweetbird Sugar-free Lemon Iced Tea Syrup: Introducing the new Sugar-free Lemon Iced Tea syrup. Created by the Sweetbird flavour experts, bringing together a light balance of tangy real lemons and black tea to create a deliciously refreshing summer drink.
Made without sugar, this refreshing summer flavour is perfect for iced tea drinks and is easy to make, with just 3 pumps needed for a 12oz drink.
Each 1Litre bottle will make 41 12oz drinks, better for the environment than multiple single-use plastic bottles of ready to drink iced teas. If you are planning a summer party, it can be made in advance in a large display jug, ready to pour and serve.
Did you know this product is :
- Bottled in Bristol, UK
- Made with 100% British sugar
- Contains 4% British lemon juice
- Made with real black tea extract and lemon extract
- Free from artificial colours
- Free from GMOs
- Approved by The Vegan Society
How to make a simple Lemon Iced Tea drink
- Sweetbird Sugar-Free Lemon Iced Tea Syrup
- Still or sparkling water
- Sliced lemon for garnish
- Add 3 pumps (24g) of Sugar-free Lemon Iced Tea syrup to a 12oz glass.
- Fill to ¾ with still or sparkling water.
- Stir and add ice cubes to fill up to the top.
- Garnish with sliced lemon and serve
Products of interest: