3 Banging Beverages For Bonfire Night
Bonfire Night is the perfect time to embrace autumn flavours and aromas, from the rich taste of gingerbread to the sweet smell of cocoa. Despite the endless number of layers you put on the cold frosty air always seems to bite through. So, if you are heading down to watch a fireworks display or if you are bringing the colourful lights into the comfort of your own home then a deliciously toasty beverage will definitely keep your family and friends warm. Here at NextDayCoffee, we have a perfect way to light up your bonfire night with three steamy hot drink recipes that you must try this season.
Indulge in a sweet yet spicy Gingerbread mocha perfect for cold, frosty nights in. The addition of the gingerbread syrup gives a warming and spicy edge to the hot beverage.
- 2 pumps Gingerbread Syrup
- Single espresso
- 1 scoop Hot Chocolate Powder
- Steamed milk
- Chocolate Sprinkler (optional)
- Add two pumps of Gingerbread syrup with one scoop of Hot Chocolate and a single espresso.
- Stir into a paste and top with steamed milk.
- Finish with whipped cream and a sprinkle of Zuma Gold Dust Shaker.
A rich, creamy white hot chocolate with a slightly salty aftertaste which is perfect for those chilly nights buried under layers of fluffy blankets watching a movie.
Salted Caramel White Cocoa
- 1 scoop White Hot Chocolate Powder
- Hot water
- Steamed milk
- Salted Caramel Syrup
- Caramel Gourmet Sauce (optional)
- Add one scoop of Zuma white hot chocolate into a cup (12oz). Add more if you are using a bigger cup.
- Mix into a paste with a splash of hot water.
- Add two pumps of Routin 1883 Salted Caramel syrup.
- Top up with steamed milk, stirring as you pour.
- Finish with a drizzle of Routin 1883 caramel gourmet sauce.
This modern yet mouthwatering twist on traditional English tea will leave your taste buds tingling. This is a light and refreshing hot beverage with a sweet yet smooth aftertaste, making it the perfect choice for a dark, gloomy night.
- Infuse the Earl Grey teabag in 100ml of freshly boiled water for 2-3 minutes.
- Discard the teabag
- Fill one-third of a glass with Earl Grey tea.
- Add 15ml-20ml of Vanilla syrup (3 tsp)
- Top up with steamed milk.
- Serve immediately.