Traditional Italian-style stove-top espresso maker, with the convenience of a removable porcelain jug. Complete with enamelled aluminium base, suitable for all hobs except induction, dishwasher safe jug.
How to use:
1. Pour water into the enamelled, aluminium base and fill up to either of the marked levels.
2. Fill the funnel with good quality, fine ground coffee and place the funnel inside the base. Do not compress the coffee.
3. Screw the top section firmly to the aluminium base.
4. Place the ceramic pot under the spout and heat the caffe porcellana gently until all the coffee is passed into the pot.
5. Remove the ceramic pot and take to table to pour the super smooth espresso.